Home Forums Lectures and Case Studies Master Tung for Fertility, PCOS, Cyst and Pregnancy Reply To: Master Tung for Fertility, PCOS, Cyst and Pregnancy

• Matt

May 8, 2021 at 2:07 pm

I’ve been using it 5 or 6 years now. When I first started exploring the various dao ma thigh points I was surprised that when i palpated based on the anatomical position I could consistently feel that sense of a hole or opening consistent with the spacing of the points. Its seems to correspond with the sensation of lightly palpating most of the channel points i was already familiar with. I have had some good results with it for distal facial pain. A common treatment I will use is shen tong san zhen dao ma, huan chao during the 2 week waiting period or generally post ov if the patient tried to conceive during that cycle. I preferred to spend my time on tung points rather than dr tan’s stuff because it seemed like his approach was sourced from Master Tungs approach but using the point names most of us were already familiar with which for some reason just confused me more. It would be nice of course to see some researched studies on fertility using the Tung style.