Home Forums Housekeeping Do you want IFS access extended until August 31st, 2021? Reply To: Do you want IFS access extended until August 31st, 2021?

• Lorne Brown

June 7, 2021 at 2:08 pm

It steams live June 23rd Rachel. So you can join and ask questions. Replay will be under Dashboard >> Pop up lectures on June 24th.

The live event zoom link can be found under the live events link Live Events. So you can subscribe to the zoom now.

How to help patients understand and prepare for the COVID Vaccine from an Eastern & Western Perspective

The COVID Vaccine, as it’s colloquially called, has sparked discussions around the world. Among the many questions, some of the more common ones are, “ is the vaccine safe?” and “I’ve heard about side effects, what do they mean and how can I protect myself?”

Join us for a discussion with Yinova founder and vaccine administrator, Dr. Noah Rubinstein, and reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Lucky Sekhon, M.D. of RMA of New York on the vaccine, how to help patients prepare for it, how to offset the side effects, and what they should know if they’re trying to conceive or are pregnant.