- IFS 2021 access closed!
IFS 2021 is now closed
Need an extension?
Have all 16 CEU/PDA approved IFS 2021 courses (total 36 hours) manually added to your healthyseminars.com account that grants you an additional one (1) year access for CEU / PDA / CPDs completion and unlimited, lifetime access* to materials (handouts and recordings) for future reference and continued review. Click here
This is an on-demand course, there are only distance CEUs
|1.5 CEU||1.5 CEU||1.5 CEU|
|Credits||1.5 CE||1.5 CE|
While Traditional Chinese Medicine had been utilized to treat fertility challenges for years, the common approach to addressing these challenges often is often one-dimensional. As there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach, the data proves that we’re better together. As partners, conventional medicine and traditional medicine has the opportunity to capitalize on the synergy of both modalities to improve the outcomes of patients who are experiencing fertility challenges of various types.
- To provide a framework for partnering with reproductive endocrinologists for an integrative approach to the treatment and management of fertility challenges
- To define the players
- To acknowledge the challenges in establishing a bonafide partnership
- To learn the aspects of integrative health
- To become familiar with and comfortable utilizing REI vernacular
- To demonstrate how consistent communication and open dialogue between physicians and practitioners synergistically works to improve the patient outcomes