- IFS 2021 access closed!
IFS 2021 is now closed
Need an extension?
Have all 16 CEU/PDA approved IFS 2021 courses (total 36 hours) manually added to your healthyseminars.com account that grants you an additional one (1) year access for CEU / PDA / CPDs completion and unlimited, lifetime access* to materials (handouts and recordings) for future reference and continued review. Click here
This is an on-demand course, there are only distance CEUs
|1.5 CEU||1.5 CEU||1.5 CEU|
|Credits||1.5 CE||1.5 CE|
Using an integrative approach, based on the fundamental treatment pillars of Traditional Chinese Medicine, we will discuss how to successfully treat uterine fibroids. We will also discuss the pathogenesis, fibroid removal treatment myths, and the etiology of the disease process itself. Lastly, using a clinical example and case study, we’ll move from diagnosis through treatment in order to demonstrate the importance of consistency and patience in terms of clinical success.
- To understand the pathogenesis of uterine fibroids
- To learn the types of uterine fibroids and their associated symptoms
- To become familiarized with how a diagnosis is made from a conventional/contemporary medicine perspective
- To discuss all the treatment options, their benefits, and their risks
- To elucidate the common patterns and the associated treatment pillars that successfully treat uterine fibroids