The 2021 Integrative fertility Symposium is online and will run from May 1st to June 30th, 2021.
You can earn up to a maximum of 36 hours of on-demand approved CEU/PDA/CPDs.
You have until June 30th to access, watch and complete lectures for continuing education credits. So allocate time to watch and complete assessment tools for each lecture you want to earn CEU/PDA/CPDs. Please look at each lecture to determine if approved for your regulatory body. Those registered for IFS 2021 will also have access to pop-up lectures, panel discussions and sponsored lectures as well as join in the spontaneous and planned zoom social events.
Each lecture has a forum included so you can discuss the material with other delegates. Just like you would discuss the material during a break at an in-person conference, you can discuss the lectures you have watched in the forums throughout May and June.
Special and New Feature for IFS 2021: You will receive links to short videos created by the speakers geared to the public to share on your website and your social media (FB, Instagram, Linkedin etc.). These videos can serve to inspire the public to seek out integrative fertility experts like you when they see these educational videos on your website and social media about how you can help them conceive.
Some on-demand lectures will become available starting April 26th, 2021. Interactive Q&A with some of the speakers begins May 1st and will be listed in the event calendar and announced in the IFS forums for what is happening each day. Early bird savings of over $500 USD until April 25th.
Early bird rate is $350 USD (regular rate $897 USD)
Earn up to 36 hours of CEU/PDA/CPDs (includes 2 Ethics PDA for NCCAOM, Texas and CTCMA) during the two months of May and June 2021.
By registering you agree to cancellation/refund policy below:
IFS2021 Cancellation/ Refund Policies – All cancellation requests must be made in writing through our webform
- Fees are in US dollars (USD). GST of 5% charged only to Canadians.
- No refunds after April 25th as an on-demand event. Worth repeating, by registering you agree to the no refund or cancellation policy. No refunds after April 25th.
- Registration is non-transferable and cannot be sold.
- Receive marketing and promotional emails from healthyseminars.com (you can unsubscribe at any time)
IFSymposium 2021 Online Pass
Earn up to 36 CEU/PDA/CPD
By registering you agree to the cancellation policy above
Continuing education credits are pending with the following governing bodies/associations:
- California Acupuncture Board (Category 1)
- Florida Acupuncture Board
- Texas Acupuncture Board
- Canada acupuncture boards (British Columbia, Ontario, Alberta)
- New Zealand (NZRA)
- BAcC (United Kingdom)
- AFPA (Ireland)
- BC naturopaths (BCNA) Category C
- Ontario College of Naturopaths
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Examiners (OAND) –
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA)
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- TCM Fachverband Schweiz
It is your responsibility to look at each lecture to determine if it fulfills CEU/PDA requirements for your governing bodies/association and the hours awarded.