Registation is closed for IFS 2021
The 2021 Integrative Fertility Symposium is online and runs until August 31st, 2021.
You can earn up to a maximum of 36 hours of on-demand approved CEU/PDA/CPDs.
You have until August 31st to access, watch, and complete lectures for continuing education credits. So allocate time to watch and complete assessment tools for each lecture you want to earn CEU/PDA/CPDs. Please look at each lecture to determine if approved for your regulatory body. Those registered for IFS 2021 will also have access to pop-up lectures, panel discussions and sponsored lectures as well as join in the spontaneous and planned zoom social events.
The IFS 2021 has a forum and live chat feature (text and video) included so you can discuss the material with other delegates. Just like you would discuss the material during a break at an in-person conference, you can discuss the lectures you have watched in the forums from May to the end Of August. Plus you can literally see who is online with you by you using the chat feature. Say hi to old friends and make new connections using the live chat feature.
Special and New Feature for IFS 2021: In your Dashboard, there is a Public Educational Videos menu on the left-hand side. Short videos have been created by some of our speakers and experts in their field geared to the public for you to share on your website and your social media (FB, Instagram, Linkedin etc.). These videos can serve to inspire the public to seek out integrative fertility experts like you when they see these educational videos on your website and social media about how you support them on their fertility journey.
Early-bird rate is $525 USD (regular rate $897 USD). Registration closes Friday, July 9th, 2021.
Earn up to 36 hours of CEU/PDA/CPDs (includes 2 Ethics PDA for NCCAOM, Texas, and CTCMA) until August 31st, 2021.
By registering you agree to the refund policy below:
- Fees are in US dollars (USD). GST of 5% charged only to Canadians.
- No refunds as an on-demand event. Worth repeating, by registering you agree to the no refund or cancellation policy. No refunds.
- Registration is non-transferable and cannot be sold.
- Receive marketing and promotional emails from healthyseminars.com (you can unsubscribe at any time)
IFSymposium 2021 Online Pass
Earn up to 36 CEU/PDA/CPD
By registering you agree to the cancellation policy above
Continuing education credits are approved with the following governing bodies/associations:
- California Acupuncture Board (Category 1)
- Florida Acupuncture Board
- Texas Acupuncture Board
- Canada acupuncture boards (British Columbia, Ontario, Alberta)
- New Zealand (NZRA)
- BAcC (United Kingdom)
- AFPA (Ireland)
- BC naturopaths (BCNA) Category C
- Ontario College of Naturopaths
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Examiners (OAND) –
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA)
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- TCM Fachverband Schweiz
It is your responsibility to look at each lecture to determine if it fulfills CEU/PDA requirements for your governing bodies/association and the hours awarded.